I’m late on the linklets again this week. So much to do…
The Carnival of Family Life was hosted at Write from Karen and included my post Do I Have to Pay to Appreciate Them?.
Other good posts:
- Amy Vernon at ice cream is not for breakfast submitted The zero-second rule. She talks about other food myths. Good to know!
- I had to read this one just based on the title: The Icky Gooey List of Disgusting Things Only Parents Would Do… posted at Parenting Squad
The Carnival of Money Stories was hosted at Money Walks this week. It included my post How I saved $10 in Gas.
Also check out:
- Frugal Dad talks about his epiphany in A Personal Finance Wakeup Call.
- Dough Roller presents How to Turn Mistakes into Opportunities.
The Festival of Frugality was hosted at Quest for Four Pillars and included my post 10 Free or Almost-Free Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift Ideas.
Two more good ones:
- I like Pinyo’s frugal or cheap test. Sometimes it’s more frugal not to be cheap.
- Pro Bargain Hunter is thinking of buying an electric bike, and so are we.
Also, thanks to Fathersez who mentioned my article Do I Have to Pay to Appreciate Them? in his Roundup post. And more thanks for agreeing with me.
Thanks again to all of the hosts for the great effort!
May 21, 2008 at 12:51 pm
Thanks for the link!