- Single Guy Money writes a great post about his Twelve Year Car Loan.
- After reading Do you recognize this bag at first glance? No?…. You’re just like me, I am just as baffled as Fabulously Broke is.
Also check out:
- Always a source of amusement, All Rileyed Up posts about tooth-brushing in Look at Them Pearly Whites.
- Like Happy Crazy Mom talks about in Confessions of a Non-Soccer Mom, I think I’m going to be the odd woman out at certain activities.
I also really liked:
- Sound Money Matters‘ post 9 Nearly Free Ways to Entertain at Home. These are great ideas to spend time with people you like without having t o break the bank!
- Saving Advice’s The Benefits of Saving Habits That Make You Look Poor actually made me chuckle a bit as I thought of people giving me things out of charity because of my frugal ways. I haven’t noticed anyone doing that – yet.
As usual, everyone’s stories were great. Check out:
- Switching roles with your spouse when paying the bills at Money and Fitness Blog. Both spouses should know what to do…
- Frugal Tool Chest Tip #2: The Dynamics of Finding the Item You Want Cheaper by The Happy Rock shows how to find what you want cheaper. I don’t usually do this much work, but they got quite a savings!
Other good reads:
- Erica.biz wrote Save Thousands of Dollars In Five Minutes or Less With My “Secret” Coupon Hacks. She has some great tips in there. I’m still going to use my under $1 coupons, though!
- Bible Money Matters has a very interesting article called Drive Free Cars and Retire Rich!. I’ve never read Dave Ramsey, but apparently have been kind-of doing this anyway. We’ve paid cash for our last two cars and plan to for our next ones. I just have to start investing the money we’re saving…
- I found the article Open Houses – Did You Know? timely, as we are about to put our house on the market. Most of the real estate agents I’ve spoken to have told me these are a waste of time – that mostly all you get are neighbors and looky-lous. I can see that they are a lot of work, too. Still, I’m going to insist on one.
- Her Home Blog’s post 3 Things That Appear On Your Credit Report was also timely. It’s always good to understand your credit report better.
A very special thanks to PaidTwice at I’ve Paid For This Twice Already… who was as affected as I was by the news story I wrote about in Does Anyone Ever Get Over Being Bullied? to mention it in her Monday Morning Link LoveI Don’t Wanna Work in that same post. Good to know I’m not alone, not that I thought I was.
Thanks again to all the hosts!! Carnivals are a ton of work!