I completely forgot to do the post this week. Can’t understand why, with everything going on…
The Carnival of Personal Finance: Songs of Summer was held at Prime Time Money this week and included my post Hospital Income Policy A Terrific Buy For My Family – How About Yours?.
- Blunt Money makes procrastination a good thing in her article Procrastinate your way to spending less. Way to justify! I do this sometimes. I thought I was being lazy…
- The Q Family Adventure wrote a terrific and timely post featuring 13 Fun (Free) Things to do This Summer. We’ll definitely be partaking in some of those!
The Carnival of Money Stories #63 – Gather Round the Campfire! was hosted at Bible Money Matters and included my post Protect Your Privacy and Your Identity with a Free Second Phone Number.
Other great posts:
- The Perfect Home is a Financial Nightmare – Don’t Get Caught Up In the Costly Race by The Personal Financier is a much-needed wakeup call, and something I’ll keep in mind as I’m shopping for my new house.
- The very interesting Paying Cash Saved Us Over $1,000 posted at The Happy Rock. It’s harder to let go of cash when it’s, um, CASH.
Also check out:
- Remodeling This Life’s terrific slice of life post Big Moments. Going for ice cream in the summer is one of my favorite childhood memories, and I’m making sure we give Son some of those, too.
- Have No Estate Plan? Try This Guide to Wills and Trusts published at The Digerati Life. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about this lately, and what we have in place may not be adequate. More in a post of my own to come…
Great job to all the hosts! Thank you!