I’m in Connecticut this week (who decided how to spell Connecticut???), so here’s some long distance link love…
Carnivals I was in last week:
- The The Eight Little Pigs – Festival of Frugality #130 was hosted by Out of Debt Again this week and included my post Free Isn’t Really Free. A Story Of Mendacious Marketers.
- The Carnival of Money Stories was hosted at Money Ning this week and my post Fine Literature at the Great Price was included.
- The Kids and Money carnival was hosted by Money Hacks this week and my post At What Price was included.
- The Carnival of Personal Finance was hosted by Consumerism Commentary this week and my post Saving You Money So You Can Buy More Toys was included.
- The Carnival of Family Life: Father’s Day Edition was hosted by On the Horizon this week and my post Fine Literature at the Great Price was included.
My post Free Isn’t Really Free. A Story Of Mendacious Marketers made appearances in two round-ups this week. Special thanks to The Digerati Life for mentioning it in their article Celebrating the Diva Cup, Emergency Funds and the Carnival of Personal Finance and to Living the Cheap Life for the link love in Blog carnivals and link roundup – 6/18.
I’m out of town this week so I’m not going to give you my picks. Check out the carnivals for terrific stories!
Leave a Reply