Also check out:
- Alison at This Wasn’t in the Plan’s What Happens When You Already Do What You Should? is chock full of tips, including some I could be doing but don’t. Yet.
- Stop the Ride!’s Maybe I’m Just Cheap echoes my own sentiments about waste. I don’t compost now, but will when I have my own land to stink up.
The Carnival of Personal Finance #161: The “Feeling Renewed” Edition was hosted at Deep Investmentsand included my article Where’s my Dadgum Sales Tax Holiday?
Other great reads:
- Brooke at Dollar Frugal‘s On Obsolescence. Our library system is phasing out VCR’s and unloading their entire stock at $1 apiece. nyone still have any 8-tracks?
- The Financial Blogger‘s third installment in the How to Find a good Financial Advisor series. Well worth reading.
- Terri Mauro at Terri’s Special Children Blog‘s As Long As You’re Kicking Autistic Kids Out of Church … wrote a tongue-in-cheek essay about disruptive behavior and what else should be banned.
- Amy L at Earnest Parenting’s How to Ruin a Perfectly Good Whine is funny and arms parents with another remedy to the ever-present whine.
That’s it for this week. Thanks again to all the hosts for doing a great job!