Other great reads include:
- Jeffrey Strain wrote one of the best posts I’ve ever read in his 25 Ways To Improve Your Financial Situation In Under 10 Minutes posted at Saving Advice Blog. This is a must-read for everyone.
- David at My Two Dollars gives us several “Duh!” moments in Save Money, Reduce Waste: Stop Buying And Start Borrowing. Really, it’s a great idea to borrow instead of buy!
Also check out:
- Free Money Finance‘s post Our Real Estate Agent Has Never Met Sane People Before completely takes the wind out of my sails as far as selling our home. The truth hurts.
- Uncommon Sense‘s post Sympathetic, But Not Enough to Favor a Bailout gets a hearty “Amen!” from me.
- Saving Advice‘s post Investing Hack: Why I bought $199 in Apple Stock Instead of a New Apple 3G iPhone is a not only a terrific idea, it’s inspirational!
- The Red Stapler Chronicle‘s post Money Lessons Learned from Famous Movies is a cute post. I think my favorite lesson is the one from Trading Places…